Spincontact enables groups of people to communicate efficiently through group discussions, chat and sharing of contact information.
Spincontact is made for any private group, such as student groups and organizations, business teams, sports teams, parent groups, non-profit organizations, neighbors, family members, and friends.
With Spincontact, you can do the following:
- Post messages and discuss on group pages
- Share information, such as photos, videos and documents
- Chat with or more persons
- Share contact information privately and reach each other quickly when needed
- Get to know each other through profile pages optimized for new introductions
As a user, you have your own Spincontact page, which consists of three parts:
- “Top profile” (information at the top of the page), including profile photo*, background photo*, name, username, occupation*, age* and city of residence*
- Contact information (information under the “Contact” tab), including phone number, email* and address*
- “About” information (information under the “About” tab), including photos/videos*, bio*, birthdate* and gender*
* Optional information. You choose what information you want to include on your Spincontact page.
Spincontact includes a number of privacy settings that enable you to choose what information you want to share and with whom. In addition, your contact list in Spincontact is private and not shared with other users.
Spincontact also includes a range of group functions, enabling efficient communication and sharing of information within large and small groups.
Spincontact is available to anyone aged 16 years of age or older.
The Spincontact app supports any device through its three versions, including Android, iPhone, and web.