If you are logged out and have forgotten your password, you can reset your password as follows:
- Open the Log in page by clicking on “Log in”.
- Click on “Forgot your password?”.
- Enter your primary phone number including country code (example: 46701234567) or enter your email address (note: you can reset your password via email only if you have verified your email address). Click on “Submit”.
- If you enter your primary phone number, you will receive a verification code via SMS. Enter the code in the app and follow the instructions.
- If you enter a verified email address, you will receive an email with a link. Open your email program and open the email received from Spincontact (it may take a few minutes). If you cannot find the email after a few minutes, check your spam filter or junk email. Click on the link in the email and follow the instructions.
If you are logged in, you can reset your password as follows:
- Click on the Settings icon in the menu at the bottom in the app.
- Click on “Account” on the Settings
- Click on “Edit” in the top right corner of your Account page.
- Click on “Change password”. If you have forgotten your current password, click on “Forgot password?” and follow the instructions.